.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Taiwanese

I’ve been eyeing to visit Taiwan one day in the future, because I’ve been craving to try their Taiwan sausage over there besides visiting the spectacular Taipei 101. I wonder whether the sausages there are the same as those sold here.

To ease my craving, I had to just find a Taiwan restaurant here to satisfy myself, and my budget. :D

And I landed here:

P1160321

A Taiwanese restaurant located near my house. Dong Feng Guan!

Details of the restaurant is available in the picture of their menu above.

I tried the food on their affordable value meal menu:

P1160322

Tried set 1 and set 2.

P1160323

Just in case you cant see the content of set 1 and 2.

Those who don’t understand the Chinese characters, the set is inclusive of a glass of free Chinese tea, hot or cold.

P1160327

Tadaaaa!! Set 1: The Taiwanese Sausage rice set.

I love the sausages very much! Sweet and nice~! The stir fried cabbage was awesome too!

Nuggets rating: 7 Nuggets!

Even though it is in the value meal section, I find it quite expansive. It can be cheaper.

But overall it wont burn a hole in your pocket.

Next !

P1160326

Set 2: My favourite too! Hot and spicy Yee Mee soup!

Ohh My Gosh!! Despite the spiciness! I still love it very very much! :D

If you cant stand the spiciness, you may opt for the mild spicy one.

Tears dropped after I ate that! :) But I’m loving it! Everyone should try this!

Even though it is spicy, the special taste you experience after that is indescribable!

MUST TRY! Caution: Get ready some tissues before you go for it.

P1160330

7.5 Nuggets for this! Shredded carrots and an egg with some meatballs!

Will not burn a hole in your pocket too!

So If you happen to visit this restaurant, remember to try out what I suggested~!

It is definitely worth a visit. Or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment