.

Monday, August 23, 2010

PASTA de GOHAN!

P1170008

Rawr! The second 9 nuggets review had arrived. I wanted to give 10 Nuggets because it is the best! And I really mean the BEST! Best pasta I’ve ever ate!

But then, I thought that nothing is perfect. So, 9 nuggets will be fine.

:)

Introducing the second 9 Nuggets review! (A must try before you die dish!)

Brief intro of this restaurant:

Located in Sunway Pyramid. They have other branches too. Google it for more info!

I just love those display/sample pastas they put on display!

P1170013

So tempting!

Oh ya, before carrying on to the review, there is 2 things you guys must add in to what you order if you dine here! Except the drinks. :P

P1170012

They are the Chilli Flake and the Parmesan Cheese! To add some oomph to the food!

And now, presenting the superb pasta!

P1170006

Wafu Healthy Pasta! EEL AND EGG BABEH!(Taken from menu)

P1170022

AWESOMENESS! (Taken when served)

As I said, you must add in the 2 things I mentioned earlier. It looks like this after adding them in:

P1170023

It make look weird or gross but I love them! It will surely trigger your taste buds.

P1170027

This is how it looks like after you mix them up!

What made this deserved a 9 Nuggets scale?!

1) The awesome pasta (Choice of spaghetti or fettuccini is given)

The portion in large! You get what you pay for!

2) The WAFU sauce

The special sauce that I simply love since my first try! I love the smell every time I burp after eating it!

3) The EELs!

I love fish! Especially eels! Wow! The eels are so thick and so much!!

OMG! It is not too sweet and just nice!!!! LOVE THEM x10000000000000000000000

4) The seaweed

To add some crunch

5) The cheese and chilli flakes!

Makes this whole plate of pasta perfect!

RM 24.80 for this.

Certainly worth paying so much for such an awesome, tasty, delicious pasta !

9 Nuggets!

It is worth paying so much!

The next item you all should try on your visit is:

P1170007

The WAFU pizza! Carbonara!

P1170030

Very crispy and crunchy flat pizza with various types to choose from.

Again, they put wafu sauce in it!

I just love the sauce! So tempting!

8 Nuggets for this pizza!

P1170031

At RM 18.80 per pizza, I think it can be much lower.

A half burnt note!

If you’re a pasta craze like me! You may be a member and enjoy the many privileges that includes 15% off your total bill amount! :)

P1170010

Pay RM30 and you get a RM 50 dining voucher on your next visit?!

Do the math! You earn RM 20!

I <3 PDG!

No comments:

Post a Comment